Tuesday, January 18, 2011

01.15.2011


It has been really windy here in the Valley, which equates to my allergies kickin my ass. (And, yes, this time it really is allergies, and not a cold =P) My allergies have been so bad that I've had to resort to doubling up on my meds. I don't know if you've experienced the effects of allergy meds, but most give you this out of body, drowsy, floating feeling that I hate. So I've tried my share of allergy medicines. This one is yet another allergy med that I've decided to try. I was taking Zyrtec for a good long time, and Wayne bought me this one because even Zyrtec wasn't cutting it. Unfortunately, Formula Care does give me that weird head feeling (not as bad as others *cough* Benadryl *cough*, but still there) so I don't think I'll be taking this on the daily. Nice try though, thanks Wayne!

No comments:

Post a Comment