Monday, January 10, 2011

01.10.2011


Okay, so I've been sick for the past few days. I've been trying to deny it, blaming it on my allergies, but I can't do it anymore. So, I've broken down and finally admitted that I am really, truly sick.

FYI: I'm such a wuss when it comes to medicine. I hate, hate, hate taking pills, especially ones that are bigger than a Skittle. So, of course, when I get sick I ALWAYS buy liquid DayQuil and NyQuil. Guess how ecstatic I was when Wayne pulled out this box! Had I known when he told me we have both DayQuil and NyQuil at home that they were pills, I definitely would have stopped by Walgreens or Rite Aid to buy the liquid versions. But alas, I am currently stuck with these, so today I have taken the pill version of NyQuil for the first time in my life.

1 comment:

  1. what are we 6?? suck it up and swallow those pills like a grown woman!! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete