Monday, January 10, 2011

01.08.2011


So my best friend, Mike, decided to have his birthday at this new bar called Wellesbourne. It's on Pico in West LA. They got booths in one room, couches in another, and the third room has a shuffleboard and Foosball table. The bar is along the back wall and they make it like your in a library. The bar stools running along the bar, which is a good idea in concept, but it makes it harder to order drinks. It's a pretty cool spot, but the service kinda dragged, and there was a grip of people crowding the bar. It would've been better if they had waiters/waitresses serving the booths and tables, or at least one side of the bar that didn't have stools, making it more accessible to the people who weren't sitting at the bar. I get the theory of this spot, but the delivery was short.

On a better note, I did have fun with my friends, and I'm glad my BFF had a great time! (Another side note: explanation of the picture-when they give you your receipt to sign, they stick it in these books; pretty clever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment