Monday, January 10, 2011

01.09.2011


So, I've always wanted to get a shower curtain for our bath tub that wasn't just a clear or frosted one. I've been eying curtains at Target since we've moved into the house, and never committed to any. The last time I had a decorative shower curtain was when I lived with my parents, and my mom picked it out. So, it wasn't something that I would've picked.

Now that I have my own home, I get to call the shots. I like this one because #1: it adds a pop of color to an otherwise ordinary bathroom without being an eyesore, and #2: it isn't too girly, so Wayne won't feel like his bathroom got invaded. If you're trying to add a little style to your bathroom, try adding a decorative shower curtain. It's cheap, simple, and easy to install.

No comments:

Post a Comment